One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is global market leader for customizable wall decorations* and one of the fastest growing companies in the field of mass customization in e-commerce. We fulfil people’s growing need to construct products to their own, individual specifications. As such, we produce wall decorations and other decorative items, photographic gifts and lifestyle accessories by the million, yet individually tailored to each customer. Our four production locations on three continents make it possible to satisfy customers in over 170 countries, bypassing the need for intermediaries while offering “the highest quality at the best prices – guaranteed.” When combined with our superfast delivery times and our efforts to strive for the best possible service each day, we achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction via over forty in-house online stores.
(*Lexikon der deutschen Weltmarktführer)
We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
PAYMENT MANAGER (M/f/D)
Full-time position, available immediately
Own responsibility for the areas of payment and fraud
- Control, monitoring and permanent further development of payment processes on basis of KPIs
- Continuous development and control of the currently offered payment methods with aim to optimize the user experience
- Evaluation and introduction of new payment methods, features and fraud systems
- Expansion of current payment reporting in cooperation with our partners
- Evaluation, control, coordination and selection of external payment service providers
- Optimization of payment provider back-end setting, checking of set routings, checking of error cases
- Interface between our internal departments (IT, Finance & Online Marketing) and external service providers
Successfully completed studies in economics or comparable education
First relevant work experience in digital payment methods, providers and processes
Good understanding of e-commerce processes
Ideally, first experience in the implementation and control of complex projects
High interest in innovative payment methods and trends
Independent, structured, solution-oriented and goal-oriented way of working
Strong analytical, technical and conceptual thinking
Very good communication and coordination skills
Very high customer and service orientation
Above average commitment and high resilience
Very good German and English skills
WHAT WE OFFER
A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!