One Team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexicon of german world market leaders)
We want to remain the best – therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
Head of customer Service / Director Customer Service / global (M/F/D)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Management of the global customer support teams (teams 80% in remote offices) as well as external technology service providers
- Responsibility for further optimization of remote processes
Continuous development and renewal of all customer service touchpoints (chat, social media, email, phone, etc.) to achieve a state-of-the-art customer experience
Development and improvement of sales activities within Customer Support
- Responsibility for the evaluation and implementation of new customer service tools
- Call center management & optimization (including minimizing the number of support tickets through automatization processes such as customer self-services or FAQ's, organizing and conducting call center agent trainings, etc.)
- Close collaboration with CRM, UX and Operations on initiatives to further improve customer satisfaction
- Successfully completed business studies, a comparable qualification or career changer
- 6-9 years of professional experience in a similar position in the field of customer service, ideally in an online retail / e-commerce environment
Expertise & experience with customer service software, especially for automation by BOTs ideally Zendesk or Freshdesk
Knowledge in the area of service-accompanying sales & upselling
- Experience in managing complementary technology solutions such as telnyx, natterbox, thinkautomation or similar
- Experience in building (remote) customer service teams
- Expertise in CRM/CS topics such as data protection (OptIn / UWG7 / Blacklist etc.)
- Experience in customer retention & e-commerce reputation is of advantage
- Analytical and structured approach coupled with hands-on mentality
- Experience working with relevant customer service tools (helpdesk tool, phone, bot etc.)
- Willingness to travel regularly to the international locations of our group of companies
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
- The possibility of remote work / home office (currently full time / after Corona optional up to 50%)
- Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!