One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexikon of german world market leaders)
We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
(JUNIOR*) ProjectManager HUMAN RESOURCES
SYSTEMS & PROCESSES INTERNATIONAL (M/F/d)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Successfull university studies in a relevant field (business administration with focus on personell, business psychology, or similar) or comparable vocational training
- Ideally, experience in handling international HR projects for multiple locations
- Experience in implementing various HR tools - especially human resource management software environments
- Experience with digital change & transformation projects and a corresponding technical software affinity
- Very good analytical thinking skills and pragmatic approach
Able to work under pressure, hands-on, focused and structured
High degree of ability to work in a team, sense of responsibility and communication skills
Business fluent use of German and English is necessary
What we offer
A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!
(*The above used term "Junior" does explicitly not refer to age or juvenility of the applicant but to his/her experience and level of knowledge in the respective range of activity.)