One Team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexicon of german world market leaders)
We want to remain the best – therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
product owner Customer Service (M/F/D)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Responsible for all customer service-related IT procedures
- Identifying, implementing and continually enhancing innovative customer service procedures such as Whatsapp, Livechat etc.
Integrating and enhancing the customer service tools and processes for interfaces of other departments such as CRM, social media, operations etc.
Prioritising requirements in collaboration with customer service management, CRM and UX
- Managing projects to identify and implement alternative / new customer service tools
- Interface with existing help desk tool providers, including licence and contract management
- Applicants should have successfully completed a higher course in economics (BWL, WI-inf., Wi-Ing.), a comparable qualification or career changer
- 4-6 years of professional experience in a similar position in the field of customer service, ideally in an online retail / e-commerce environment
Sound expertise and experience with managing innovative customer service software environments and tools
Experience with managing, designing and integrating customer service tools and various channels (Email, tele-phone, bot, chat etc.)
- Experience with managing complementary technology solutions such as telnyx, natterbox and thinkautomation
- Should have the ability to take an analytical and systematic approach to problem-solving, paired with a hands-on attitude
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
- The possibility of remote work / home office (currently full time / after Corona optional up to 50%)
- Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!