One Team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexicon of german world market leaders)
We want to remain the best – therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
(SENIOR*) PROJECT MANAGER CX / CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE (M/F/D)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Completed degree, ideally with a focus on marketing / psychology or comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the areas of marketing and/or customer experience
Experience in e-commerce is an advantage, ideally with agile working (Jira & Scrum)
- Ideally (technical) experience with common customer feedback tools
Good skills in creating presentations to management
- Able to work under pressure, hands-on, focused, structured and strong organizational skills
- Networked, cross-media and conceptual mindset
- Fluent language skills in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
- The possibility of remote work
- Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
- Work with innovative tools and methods
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!
(*The above used term "Senior" does explicitly not refer to age or juvenility of the applicant but to his/her experience and level of knowledge in the respective range of activity.)