One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova has secured an entry in the Lexikon der deutschen Weltmarktführer, Germany’s dictionary of market-leading companies, where we are listed as a global market leader in the field of bespoke wall decoration with a particular focus on full-size photo walls, as well as being one of the fastest-growing mass-customisation companies in the world of e-commerce. We fulfil people’s growing need to construct products to their own, individual specifications. As such, we produce wall decorations and other decorative items, photographic gifts and lifestyle accessories by the million, yet individually tailored to each customer. Our six production locations on three continents make it possible to satisfy customers in over 170 countries, bypassing the need for intermediaries while offering “the highest quality at the best prices – guaranteed.” When combined with our superfast delivery times and our efforts to strive for the best possible service each day, we achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction via over forty in-house online stores.
We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
Team lead it-infrastructure & DevOps (M/F/D)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Planning, directing and maintaining the (hybrid) IT infrastructure in multiple locations
- Hands-on liaison for configuring servers, networks and infrastructural components with Linux and Windows servers on-premises and in Cloud
- Coordinating with our hardware and software partners in infrastructure and desktop areas
- Collaborating in the organisation of IT governance as well as compilation of policies, methods and KPI reporting
- Securing licence requirements for the IT infrastructure including the end user environment and further applications
- Integration of a business community management system including backup strategies
- Carrying out security, business impact and risk analyses
- Expanding the Cloud infrastructure in AWS and Azure using a Cloud-First approach
- Managing the IT help desk and major accidents
Professional, disciplinarian management of an expandable team starting with 5 employees
Monitoring the efficient, timely and reasonably priced execution of projects
Assistance in planning and executing both short- and long-term IT strategies
Overview of the latest trends and technology and active benchmarking in the e-commerce sector and competitive environment
- A degree in (business) informatics or equivalent training
- At least 4, ideally 8+ years of work experience in IT infrastructure and maintaining a complex system environment
- You can be successful at efficiently managing infrastructure projects, including definition, planning, delivery, support and project reporting
- Experience in professional, disciplinary management of employees
- Skilled at managing and controlling external service providers and relevant contract negotiations including SLAs
- High level of social and methodical competence along with enjoyment of management and liaison on an international level
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
What we offer
A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
An occupational pension
Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!