One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexicon of german world market leaders)
We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ADMINISTRATOR (M/F/D)
Full-time position, available immediately / remote
- Plan, organize, implement and maintain multiple database by implementing industry best practice
Implement procedures to maintain, monitor, backup and recover ETL processes
- Support the onboarding and integration of new providers and data sources
- Ensure optimal work of IT infrastructure required to maintain BI solutions, including, managing VMs and performing capacity planning and implementation on database servers
- Perform necessary software configuration, testing and installation of new versions
- Monitor performance and support resource planning of BI technology stack
- Security management and access administration
- At least 2 years of MS SQL Server 2016 administration experience
- Hands - on working experience with PDI (Experience setting up Pentaho is considered as a plus)
Server configuration experience
- Experience in the system administration of Windows and Linux based workstations
- Good SQL knowledge and experience in query optimization
- Experience in setup or maintenance of security policies
- Experience with VMWare virtualization solutions
- Good knowledge of English - written and spoken
What we offer
A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!