One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexikon of german world market leaders)
We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
ProjectManager HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION (M/F/d)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Take over responsibility in our People & Service Management teams in the broad area of requirements of contemporary personnel work
- Administration of HR-related topics and processes in the team (starting with data maintenance, in increasing responsibility up to contract management by creating employment contracts, references and other documents according to specifications, general correspondence with employees, insurances, health insurance companies and authorities, etc.)
- Administration & maintenance of a digital personnel management software (digitalization and filing of personnel documents, data maintenance of new contract data and master data, support in idea gen-eration and new conception as well as execution of standardized workflow processes within the given software features, etc.) as well as support of the team in administrative tasks
- Operation and maintenance of the digital time recording system, e.g. with regard to inconsistent bookings or incapacity of work certificates
- Participation in software-based pre- and post-processing payroll for our external payroll service pro-vider
Participation in recruiting for individual vacancies (preliminary assessments, applicant communication, arranging appointments, accompanying candidate interviews)
- Support to ownership of various HR related projects
What we offer
A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!