One Team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexicon of german world market leaders)
We want to remain the best – therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
group accountant IFRS (M/F/D)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Helping compile monthly and annual transactions according to IFRS
- Independent processing of IFRS accounting issues as well as ensuring a uniformly defined accounting and evaluation procedure in accordance with IFRS
Independent tracking of legal changes in the IFRS financial reporting and their evaluation as well as introduction of IFRS standards
Support with optimising internal processes in group accounting
- Professional contact persons and advisors for group subsidiaries on IFRS accounting issues
Cross-functional communication and collaboration with auditors
- Successfully completed degree in business studies, with a focus on financial reporting, controlling or audit-ing or equivalent training in international stewardship accounting
- Several years of experience working in IFRS consolidated accounts, strong HGB skills, previous experience working in taxation desirable
Excellent MS Office skills (particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word), experience with LucaNet desirable
Independent and target-orientated working method, analytically minded, hands-on attitude, excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Very good German and English knowledge in spoken and written, further language skills advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
- The possibility of remote work / home office (currently full time / after Corona optional up to 50%)
- Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!