One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 in-house online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexicon of german world market leaders)
We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
(JUNIOR*) PROJECT MANAGER GLOBAL OPERATIONS (M/f/D)
Full-time position, available immediately
Supporting or driving own exciting Operations improvement projects, e.g. conducting production/logistics process improvements on the shopfloor, designing and implementing alternative production concepts (e.g. one-piece flow), increasing material utilization, or helping build up new production sites
Analysis of as-is and defining to-be production, logistics and supply chain processes
- Being heavily involved supporting the production teams and line operators
- Performing data analysis on data sets, defining measures and building up reporting with Excel / PowerBI
Building business cases to support investment strategy
Supporting the project management team
Liaising with local managers in the production sites to support and drive improvements
A university degree in engineering (or similar) with focus on continuous improvement or production efficiency
First relevant practical experience in production environments
Highly motivated and eager to work and learn in a dynamic fast-paced environment
Data driven analytical mindset with a good knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, graphs, automation etc.)
- TPM, WCM, Six Sigma, Lean Management, Project Management prior knowledge a plus
- Structured and independent way of working and sense of responsibility
Team player with very good written and spoken command of English and German
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
- The possibility of remote work / home office (currently full time / after Corona optional up to 50%)
Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
- Rapid transfer of responsibility
Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!
(*The above used term "Junior" does explicitly not refer to age or juvenility of the applicant but to his/her experience and level of knowledge in the respective range of activity.)