One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexicon of german world market leaders)
We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
(Junior*) Project Manager CX / Customer experience (M/F/d)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Support in the strategic analysis and improvement of the entire customer journey
- Derivation of suitable measures based on customer feedback
- Development of strategies and concepts to perfect customer communication
- Independent market and trend research and derivation of suitable measures
- Further versatile tasks such as conception of surveys, test orders, formulation of AB tests
- Successful studies, ideally with a focus on marketing, comparable training or sound professional experience in digital marketing
- First professional experience in marketing
- Experience in e-commerce an advantage
- Able to work under pressure, hands-on, focused, structured and strong organizational skills
- Networked, cross-media and conceptual mindset
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer
A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!
(*The above used term "Junior" does explicitly not refer to age or juvenility of the applicant but to his/her experience and level of knowledge in the respective range of activity.)