One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
TRAINEE TECHNICS (M/F/D)
Full-time Position, available immediately
- Supporting with production process developments regarding printing and print finishing
- Optimising existing processes
- Independently planning, executing and evaluating simulation models in the field of production and intralogistics
- Participating in the further development of the existing production planning and control system (Industry 4.0/Print 4.0)
- Helping to identify cost-saving potentials in our production processes (Lean management)
- Independently planning and coordinating the implementation of efficiency measures
- Defining, tracking and analysing our key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Completed studies (Master's/diploma) in machine building or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge of 3D construction (preferably SolidWorks)
- Knowledge of simulating processes (AnyLogic, Process Simulate, Tecnomatix Plant Simulation, visTable or similar)
- Ideally a first practical experience in construction
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering and mechanical engineering
- Structured and independent work ethic with a sense of responsibility
- Teamwork skills and a readiness to apply oneself
- Very good oral and written German and English skills — additional languages are an advantage
- Willing to travel for business
What we offer
A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!