One Team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexikon der deutschen Weltmarktführer)
We want to remain the best – therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Developer (M/F/D)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Work on an extensive data set in a dynamic environment
- Further develop of the ETL framework
- Advise and support project teams by making operational data available
Establish and develop company wide KPIs
Conceive and prioritize BI solutions to meet the requirements of specialist departments like production, marketing, finance and up to the Executive Board Level
Compile reports, analyses, dashboards and data visualizations using PowerBI, PowerPivot and Qlik
Derive and present recommendations based on the data
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in information science, mathematics, engineering or another technical discipline, a similar qualification or lateral entry
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in quantitative analysis
Experience of working with SQL, SSIS and programming using script languages PHP or Python
- Ideally, experience of working with TimeXtender and Qlik
- A good understanding of e-commerce and online marketing interrelationships
A good understanding of statistics and experience with statistical software such as R or Stata
- Very good written and spoken English skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
- Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!