One Team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexicon of german world market leaders)
We want to remain the best – therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
(Senior*) group accountant HGB/IFRS (M/F/D)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Monthly consolidation of the Picanova Group and preparation of the consolidated financial statements (M/Q/J) according to HGB and IFRS
- Accounting contact person and consultant for all foreign companies of the Picanova Group
Monitoring and management of local accountants and/or service providers
Independent monitoring of legal changes in IFRS accounting and their assessment as well as introduction of new IFRS standards if necessary
- Support in the optimisation of internal processes in Group Accounting
- Responsibility for intercompany matters, their documentation and support in accounting
Cross-functional communication and collaboration with auditors
- Successfully completed degree in business studies, with a focus on financial reporting, controlling or auditing or a comparable qualification
- Relevant and several years of professional experience in group accounting, consolidation and preparation of reports
Very good knowledge of HGB and IFRS
- Confident handling of common MS Office programs (especially Excel), experience with LucaNet an advantage
Independent and target-orientated working method, analytically minded, hands-on attitude, excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Very good German and English knowledge in spoken and written, further language skills advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
- The possibility of remote work / home office (currently full time / after Corona optional up to 50%)
- Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!
(*The above used term "Senior" does explicitly not refer to age or juvenility of the applicant but to his/her experience and level of knowledge in the respective range of activity.)