One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexicon of german world market leaders)
We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
JAVA TEAM LEAD (M/W/D)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Head up a team of currently seven Java developers
- Strengthening the team with additional colleagues
- Hands-on development of backend code using Java and Scala
- Coaching of your team members through code reviews for continuous development
- Close cooperation with the VP Engineering and our Team of IT-Analysts with regards to Software Architecture and the implementation of new technologies
- Promote and enforce compliance with code metrics and coding standards
- Successful studies in computer science, software engineering or a comparable education
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Java Developer in Backend
- profound experience with the Java EE stack (e.g. JSF, Tomcat, Apache Commons...)
- Experience in agile development (Scrum)
- Experience with microservices desirable
Ideally, you already have some management experience
- Experience as a fullstack developer is an advantage
High level of teamwork, sense of responsibility and communication skills
Fluency in spoken and written English
What we offer
A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
- The possibility of remote work / home office (currently full time / after Corona optional up to 50%)
Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!