One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexicon of german world market leaders)
We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
TRAINEE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT (M/F/D)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Product integration into the existing infrastructure and user flows, including listings and delistings of products or product-related aspects in our e-commerce shops
- Research in the industry environment / market monitoring
- Processing of test orders and post-launch analyses
- Quality assurance and control as well as management and continuous analysis of internal and external service levels at a product scale in the production environment
- Independent support of the Operations & Products domain through solution- and practice-oriented execution of projects concentrating on production and logistics
- Successfully completed studies in a relevant subject area, completed training in the marketing / communication sector or comparable qualification
- Initial experience in product management or project management
- Excellent capacity for conceptual thinking, high degree of creativity and interest in current trends
- A highly developed sense of responsibility, self-commitment, initiative, independence and social competence
- Hands-on mentality and an independent, results-orientated working style
- Excellent organisation, team and communication ability
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English language skills
What we offer
A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!