One Team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexicon of german world market leaders)
We want to remain the best – therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
Fincance Controller (M/F/D)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Helping compile, analyse and annotate monthly and annual financial statements as well as economically relevant key figures relating to discrepancies, chances and risks
- Conducting forecasts and budgets as well as cashflow planning in close coordination with the appropriate departments
Actively taking on projects or subprojects
Optimising and advancing overlapping processes, methods and tools in close coordination with various technical departments
- Processing ad-hoc queries, analysing and compiling decision templates for management
- Applicants should have successfully completed a higher course in economics centred on finances and controlling, or an equivalent qualification
- Sound working knowledge of current controlling instruments and at least 3 – 5 years' experience of relevant application
Excellent analytical skills, ability to work independently, good assertiveness and willingness to take responsibility for delegated tasks
Experience with e-commerce and knowledge of sector-specific economic connections would be an advantage
- Experience using LucaNet, Datev and PowerBI is desirable
- Should be confident using current MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Very good German and English knowledge in spoken and written
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
- The possibility of remote work / home office (currently full time / after Corona optional up to 50%)
- Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!