One Team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is global market leader for customizable wall decorations* and one of the fastest growing companies in the field of mass customization in e-commerce. We fulfil people’s growing need to construct products to their own, individual specifications. As such, we produce wall decorations and other decorative items, photographic gifts and lifestyle accessories by the million, yet individually tailored to each customer. Our four production locations on three continents make it possible to satisfy customers in over 170 countries, bypassing the need for intermediaries while offering “the highest quality at the best prices – guaranteed.” When combined with our superfast delivery times and our efforts to strive for the best possible service each day, we achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction via over forty in-house online stores.
(*Lexikon der deutschen Weltmarktführer)
We want to remain the best – therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
CONTROLLER OPERATIONS (M/F/D)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Responsible for the controlling of materials management, production and logistics, as well as for the initiation and implementation of the inventory, ensuring the valuation and booking of inventories etc.
- Determination of calculation rates and execution of calculations, as well as assurance of meaningful and transparent (contribution margin) cost accounting
- Development of investment controlling, steering the investment decision process and responsibility for the cash planning model
Participation in the preparation of monthly reporting, target / actual and key figure analyses
Derivation and implementation of optimisation measures through meaningful (KPI) monitoring
- Participation in the further development of company-wide control instruments
- Optimising overarching processes in close collaboration with various departments
- Active takeover of (sub-) projects
- Processing ad-hoc inquiries, analyses, reports and decision templates for management
- Responsible for all topics associated with tasks relevant to end-of-month accounts as well as the annual audit, acting as an interface with financial accounting
WHAT WE OFFER
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!