One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexikon of german world market leaders)
We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
(JUNIOR*) QUALITY MANAGER GLOBAL OPERATION (M/F/D)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Analysis of customer complaints and process rejections and define, implement and follow up countermeasures
- Development of inspection and test methods of Incoming-, in process and outgoing Quality areas, focusing on B2B production
- Conducting internal process audits
- Initiate quality improvement programs, defined by Global Head of Quality Management
- Work together with Global Purchasing, Local Production, Technical and Customer Service departments in global quality improvement of the four operation sites in Germany, Poland and in Miami and Phoenix in the USA
- Preparing documentations of quality management systems (Work instructions, procedures, process flows, training materials, etc.)
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly quality reports
- Participate in the approval and implementation process of new production material and new products
- Successful university studies in a relevant field, ideally with orientation in qualification management
- At least 3 years working experience in Quality Assurance in production environment
- Experience in printing technology is advantage but not a requirement
- Knowledge of Quality management systems (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO9000)
- Experience of Internal process & supplier audits is advantage
- Knowledge of quality analysis tools such like 8D, Ishikawa, 5 Why
- Advantage to know 5S methodology, Toyota Productions System (TPS), Lean management, Six Sigma
- Very good written and spoken German and English (knowledge of another language is an advantage)
What we offer
A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!
(*The above used term "Junior" does explicitly not refer to age or juvenility of the applicant but to his/her experience and level of knowledge in the respective range of activity.)