One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is global market leader for customizable wall decorations* and one of the fastest growing companies in the field of mass customization in e-commerce. We fulfil people’s growing need to construct products to their own, individual specifications. As such, we produce wall decorations and other decorative items, photographic gifts and lifestyle accessories by the million, yet individually tailored to each customer. Our four production locations on three continents make it possible to satisfy customers in over 170 countries, bypassing the need for intermediaries while offering “the highest quality at the best prices – guaranteed.” When combined with our superfast delivery times and our efforts to strive for the best possible service each day, we achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction via over forty in-house online stores.
(*Lexikon der deutschen Weltmarktführer)
We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
(Junior*) Project Manager Human Resources (M/F/d)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Support to both the HR department and the director of HR in the wide range of requirements of modern-day personnel management.
- Administration and care of digital personnel management software (digitalisation and storage of personnel files, maintaining data on new contract and master files, support in finding ideas and designing new concepts, as well as execution of standardised workflows within the given software features, etc.).
- Complete management of all HR-related processes in the team (beginning with data care, in ascending level of responsibility up to contract management by compiling work contracts, certificates and other documents as specified, general correspondence with colleagues, insurance firms, health insurance companies and other authorities, etc.).
- Operation and care of the digital applicant management systems (adding new applicants, prior selection and initial assessment, organisation of the applicant process starting from interview invitations to interview preparation for the role of HR Director and departmental management, etc.).
- Compiling and processing job vacancy descriptions and maintaining vacancies and business profiles on online application portals. Support in actively searching for new applicants in the social media sector, as well as analysis and execution of new recruiting channels and tools.
- Support in preparation and post-processing of payroll management for our external personnel billing provider.
- Operation and care of the digital time logging systems (checking for inconsistent bookkeeping, management of holiday entitlement accounts, AU certificates, work time accounts etc.).
- Support in increasing personal responsibility for various HR-related projects (including areas concerning operational health management, development in human resources, welfare management, motivation and further training measures, employee events, employer branding etc.).
- University or Polytechnic degree in a relevant subject area (Business Studies with some specialisation in Personnel or Business Psychology) or an equivalent qualification.
- Practical prior experience in management of human resources, and ideally basic understanding of personnel bookkeeping; and if necessary, labour law.
- Accuracy, commitment, strong communication skills and empathy.
- Confident and trustworthy manner.
- Able to work independently, with a focus on results.
- Very good command of spoken and written German and English
What we offer
A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!
(*The above used term "Junior" does explicitly not refer to age or juvenility of the applicant but to his/her experience and level of knowledge in the respective range of activity.)