One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexicon of german world market leaders)
We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
QUALITY ENGINEER (M/F/D)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Micro Level Analysis of customer complaints and process rejections and define, implement and follow up countermeasures accordingly
- Development of inspection and test methods of Incoming-, in process and outgoing Quality areas
- Conduction of Risk analysis and internal process audits
Initiate quality improvement programs, defined by Global Head of Quality Management
Work together with Global Purchasing, Production, Technical and Customer Service departments in global quality improvement for the Plants in Germany, in Poland and in USA
- Preparing documentations of quality management systems (Work instructions, procedures, process flows, training materials etc)
Prepare daily, weekly, monthly quality reports
Participate in the documentation of the implementation of new material, new product new production technology and equipment
- Bsc. Diploma ideally orientation with quality management
- Min. 3 years working experience in Quality Assurance in fast paced production environment
Experience in printing technology is advantage but not a requirement
- Knowledge of Quality management systems (ISO 9001, QS9000 or similar)
- Experience of Internal process & supplier audits
- Experience of Incoming quality, in Process quality and Outgoing quality activities
- Knowledge of statistical process control (SPC) and analysis tools such like Pareto, 8D, Ishikawa analysis etc.
Knowledge of QM Systems like: 5S methodology, Toyota Productions System (TPS), Lean management, Six Sig-ma is advantage
Knowledge of ERP & MES system is an advantage
Busines Fluent in German and English is a must, knowledge of additional language is advantageous
What we offer
A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!