One Team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexicon of german world market leaders)
We want to remain the best – therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
Manager Corporate Finance / M&A (M/F/D)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Planning, coordination and implementation of national and international M&A and corporate finance projects
- Implementation and evaluation of comprehensive market and sector analyses as well as business research
Identification and analysis of potential areas of investment and business goals
Carrying out businesses evaluations using conventional methods (analysis of annual accounts, compiling and corroborating business plans, DCF and multiple analyses)
- Due diligence (compiling and preparing information, data room mangement)
Preparing decisions, pitch documents as well as brief profiles & information memoranda
- Project management of post merger integration
- Continual assessing of current / future financial and strategic performance alongside identifying potential value appreciation measures
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
- Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!
(*The above used term "Senior" does explicitly not refer to age or juvenility of the applicant but to his/her experience and level of knowledge in the respec-tive range of activity.)