One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the world market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in the USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we produce up to 500,000 individual products daily and ship them to 170 countries. We operate 30 of our own B2C stores and are fulfillment partners to the world's largest retail chains as well as tens of thousands of designers, artists and photographers. We employ over 1.000 people in 15 countries, the majority of them remotely - and the trend is rising.
(*Lexikon of german world market leaders)
In order to meet the changing requirements of the new working reality, we are looking for a person blessed with a lot of "REMOTE Knowhow":
vice President Human Resources / group international (M/F/d)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Overall responsibility for the development and expansion of international HR organizational development and corporate processes - with a focus on remote - with direct reporting to the executive management
- Analysis, optimization & documentation of the structure and process organization of the international group of companies
- Adaptation of organizational structures to corporate growth and contemporary remote HR developments, primarily abroad
- HR integrations in the context of national and international M&A's
- Further development, professionalization and implementation of HR related processes, guidelines & instruments to create international standards considering commercial results
- Implementation of international HR development concepts (career path models, team and employee development initiatives and trainings, goal setting, bonus, gamification and other incentive models, etc.)
- Selection and implementation of software solutions to motivate and manage remote and office workforces
Development and implementation of an international personnel and hiring strategy to ensure sustainable and successful company growth
Creation and maintenance of a strong culture to retain valuable talent for the long term
Develop and optimize HR-related reporting structures & KPIs to report to the executive management
Sparring partner & facilitator in strategy, change, optimization and implementation projects
What we offer
A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
- The possibility of remote work / home office (currently full time / after Corona optional up to 50%)
Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Possibility of direct insurance for company pension plan
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!