One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader* for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories in USA, Germany, Poland and Latvia we manufacture up to 500.000 products daily, each one individually tailored to the specifications of our customers. We ship to over 170 countries and sell via 30 own online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
(*Lexikon of german world market leaders)
We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
vice President Human Resources / group international (M/F/d)
Full-time position, available immediately
- Overall responsibility for the development and expansion of the international HR organizational development and corporate processes with direct reporting to the executive management
- Analysis, optimization & documentation of organizational structures and processes for the international group of companies
- Adaptation of organizational structures and hierarchy levels to the corporate growth and contemporary HR developments, such as "remote work" - global to local
- HR integrations in the context of national and international M&A's
- Further development, professionalization and implementation of HR related processes, guidelines & in-struments to create international standards considering commercial results
- Implementation of international HR development concepts (career path models, team and employee development initiatives and trainings, target agreement, bonus and incentive models, etc.)
Development and implementation of an international personnel and hiring strategy to ensure sustainable and successful company growth
Supporting the management team in building and maintaining a strong culture to retain valuable talent for the long term
Develop and optimize HR-related reporting structures & KPIs to report to the executive management
Sparring partner & facilitator in strategy, change, optimization and implementation projects
What we offer
A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
- The possibility of remote work / home office (currently full time / after Corona optional up to 50%)
Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Possibility of direct insurance for company pension plan
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!