One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is global market leader for customizable wall decorations* and one of the fastest growing companies in the field of mass customization in e-commerce. We fulfil people’s growing need to construct products to their own, individual specifications. As such, we produce wall decorations and other decorative items, photographic gifts and lifestyle accessories by the million, yet individually tailored to each customer. Our six production locations on three continents make it possible to satisfy customers in over 170 countries, bypassing the need for intermediaries while offering “the highest quality at the best prices – guaranteed.” When combined with our superfast delivery times and our efforts to strive for the best possible service each day, we achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction via over forty in-house online stores.
(*Lexikon der deutschen Weltmarktführer)
We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
Trainee Human Resources (M/F/D)
Full-time Position, available immediately
- Support the HR team in all administrative tasks that arise such as digitisation and filing of staff documents, data administration, onboarding preparation, creation of reports and other documents according to requirements, general correspondence with employees, etc.
- Service and maintenance of the digital time registration system (checking inconsistent bookings, managing holiday entitlement accounts, sick-leave certificates, working time accounts, etc.)
- Preparation and processing of job vacancies as well as maintaining vacancy and company profiles on the online application portal
- Maintenance of the digital application management system (data entry of new applicants, preselection and initial assessment, organisation of the application process from invitations to interview preparation for HR Director and department management, etc.)
Support in active search for new applicants via social media, as well as analysis and support in the implementation of new recruiting channels and tools
Preparation of guidelines, how-to manuals and process descriptions in order to simplify and optimise workflows
Support in the organisation and implementation of various HR-related projects (including in the areas of company health management, staff training, feel good management, motivation and further development opportunities, employee events, employer branding, etc.)
- Successfully completed studies in a relevant field (business administration with focus on personnel, business psychology, etc.) or comparable education
- Initial experience in the area of Human Resources Management and ideally a basic understanding of labour law
- Accuracy, commitment, strong communication skills and empathy
- Confident and confident appearance
- Independent and result-oriented way of working
- Very good German and English spoken and written language skills
What we offer
A job in an international, owner-managed company in the heart of Cologne
Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team
Rapid transfer of responsibility
Unlimited coffee, tea, water and fruit
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with a possible start date.
Please use our online application form to send your documents. Thank you!
(*The above used term "Junior" does explicitly not refer to age or juvenility of the applicant but to his/her experience and level of knowledge in the respective range of activity.)